Thursday, December 03, 2009

spell u-p-s-e-t

you really made me very upset this time round.
i know you dont want to go home with me.
till the extend you had to say you were gonna take bus back.
i'm seriously hurt.




i think im just plain dumb.
and i look like a total complete retarded crying on the train.




i bet you didnt care at all.


friends?
ya sure,
you were the one who said we should be friends for now.
who's the one being not friend at all.
i feel so ...............
its like, i gave my all and tried my very best to be cheerful and smiley during rehearsal and all already.
i told myself never to cry for you, but you just had to come up with such an excuse. and, it really did hurt me.


ive never felt so hurt in my whole entire life before besides grandma leaving us.
i guess this christmas and new year is nothing new to me anymore.
i was still looking forward to spend all these wonderful festive occasions with you.
but i think that its not possible even as friends.
since you dont even want to speak to me nor talk to me.





besides me being sad and all....
i think my sis is in love, cos recently she's been receiving many many gifts.
i hope that guy isnt like you, being a total jerk.
i hope he's really a nice guy to my sis.
and not like a total complete jerk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home